Tuesday 19 January 2010

Modelling


I started all my models using planes and tried to match the pictures in there way of design.

I used basic Polygons and put them together to create the shapes.





















With the chandelier i found it hard to get the bent metal to curve in the way i wanted it to go. For this i learnt how to use curves and extrude polygons to go along the curve which really helped me out with the shape i was trying to create.














































Here i Have modeled a grandfather clock to either go in the corridor to the Room or in the room. I have given it a slight texture, but this is not the final texture, it was more to see how the clock looked as in its default grey you cant see all the detail i tried to put in. I managed to make the door glass and therefore you should be able to see the grandfather clock's pendulum swinging. I haven't quite finished of the design of the pendulum, and i still need to add the clocks handles which hopefully will be animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment